<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3188829276495414807?origin\x3dhttps://vivalacannibal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
educate.
I'm Megein, I scream at myself every morning because I know I will fuck up my life somehow.

links.
myspace.
post secret.
fotografia.
group hug.

meyewsiq

no. 9
January 21, 2009

I bet you want me to feel guilty for not turning in a lot of my work, & I bet you want it to stress me until I can't take it anymore & I crack.

Well guess what ? I don't care. I've always been told "don't sweat the small stuff," school is small stuff.

I'm not sorry.
c:
When you die,
will you haunt me?