<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3188829276495414807?origin\x3dhttps://vivalacannibal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
educate.
I'm Megein, I scream at myself every morning because I know I will fuck up my life somehow.

links.
myspace.
post secret.
fotografia.
group hug.

meyewsiq

no. 5
November 20, 2008

Life is Easy is a documentary directed and produced by the underground hip hop artist Sage Francis that was released in October of 2005. It has montages of clips from his first spoken word and freestyle competitions to home movies of him growing up as a kid. There were hours of professional live footage along with footage that was most likely done with a personal camera that helps show the viewers that Sage is just a normal guy who leads a fairly simple life. I would highly reccomend this movie to anyone who loves the underground hip hop scene or anyone who would like to know more about it.



If you have seen the film and would like to purchase it you can get it here.
http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

When you die,
will you haunt me?